Your inquiries will be answered quickly and accurately by knowledgeable professionals. We are committed to being a valuable business partner.
You may reach gSource Customer Service between the hours of 8:30am to 6:00pm EST.
19 Bland Street
Emerson, NJ 07630
Contact gSource or your gSource distributor to confirm address for returns. Be sure to package instruments securely to protect against damage during transit.
We cannot accept the following for credit or refund:
- Instruments not in their original condition.
- Instruments which have been used in surgery, unless defective. Used instruments must be sterilized prior to return and must be accompanied by Certificate of Sterilization.
- Instruments with an invoice date of more than 90 days.
- Custom-made, custom-marked, special order or altered instruments.
- K-Wires, Steinmann Pins, Cerclage Wire.
gSource Evaluation Samples
Contact gSource or your gSource distributor for evaluation samples. Evaluation samples can only be supplied against a valid PO number. Evaluation samples are invoiced at the time of shipment on established payment terms. Undamaged, unused evaluation samples may be returned for full credit within 45 days. We will accept instrument returns covered by the gSource guarantee, however, we cannot accept the following for credit or refund:
- Samples not in their original condition.
- Samples which have been used in surgery.
- Samples with an invoice date of more than 90 days.
- Custom-made, custom-marked, special order or altered samples.
- Samples of K-Wires, Steinmann Pins, Cerclage Wire.
To return evaluation samples, please contact gSource Customer Service for a return authorization number (RA#) prior to sending your return. We will need the following information when you call:
- Inform customer service you are returning evaluation samples
- gSource part number and quantity being returned
- gSource invoice # or packing slip #
Returned evaluation samples are subject to inspection by gSource Quality Assurance. A credit memo (CM) will be issued once the returned evaluation samples have passed inspection. The credit memo number (CM#) issued will match the invoice number.
Returns from within the U.S. and outside countries should be sent freight prepaid through the local post office or similar method. Returns from Canada should be sent freight prepaid via Canadian Postal service known as “Expedited Parcel.”
General instrument repairs of gSource instruments are handled by our authorized facility, Unitas Medical Services (UMS). Please contact UMS directly for your instrument repair.
Questions or comments?
We welcome your questions and comments regarding gSource. Please contact us directly by phone or email as listed above.