gPunch, Spurling Kerrison, Forward,
Regular Foot Plate gS 70.6302 - gS 70.6306
Useful in facilitating a discectomy in anterior
lumbar fusion and non-fusion procedures.
• 13" shaft with forward angled foot plate.
• 2mm, 4mm and 6mm bite sizes
• bone ejector incorporated into the design
• Ferris-Smith-Kerrison handle
• Made from German stainless steel
We will create custom instruments in a timely
and economical manner. For a quote and an
accurate delivery schedule, send us a
drawing, sketch or sample. Please email
Rob Suric at rs@gSource.com for more