A Return Authorization (RA#) is required for all returns to gSource. Please contact gSource Customer Service via email or telephone to obtain an RA# prior to your return. The following information must be provided when requesting an RA#:
- gSource part number(s) and quantity being returned
- reason for return
- gSource invoice number or pack slip #
All returns to gSource must be accompanied by a completed Certificate of Sterilization (CofS); this is to comply with OSHA Standards (29CFR1910.1030) requiring all used instruments be sterilized prior to shipping; new instruments may be indicated on the CofS. Please do not sterilize instruments that have not been used. A copy of our CofS will be provided to you at time of RA# assignment should you require one. Please note that sign off on a CofS by a third party is not acceptable.
Once assigned an RA#, kindly:
- package your returned instruments carefully and securely, using original gSource packaging and labeling where possible to securely protect against damage during transit
- include a copy of the gSource invoice or pack slip, the Certificate of Sterilization and any other documentation needed
- send your return with the RA# noted prominently on the package to:
Delivery Location: Rear of Building
19 Bland Street
Emerson, NJ 07630
- ship your return to gSource via prepaid shipping
gSource reserves the right, at our discretion, to refuse any package not properly marked.
Returns from the United States as well as foreign nations should be sent via prepaid shipping through the local postal service or similar courier (UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc).
At our discretion, a 15% restocking fee of the total value returned may apply, unless return is due to gSource error, defective product or if product was received damaged. Should instruments require neutralization for custom etching, a charge of 5.00 USD per unit will be assessed.
gSource will accept instruments covered by the gSource guarantee. We cannot accept the following for credit or refund:
- Instruments not in their original condition.
- Instruments which have been used in surgery, unless defective. Used instruments must be sterilized prior to return and must be accompanied by a completed Certificate of Sterilization.
- Instruments with an invoice date of more than 90 days.
- Custom-made, custom-marked, special order or altered instruments.
- K-Wires, Steinmann Pins, Cerclage Wire, Distraction Screws, Gigli Saw Blades.